Date: Tuesday 4th March
Venue: Melbourne Town Hall, Swanston St
Cost: $1,500 for four tickets
($1360 is tax deductible as a donation to WWF-Australia)
- Lord Mayor, John So
- Mr Don Churchill, Chief Executive & Publisher, The Age
Guest speakers / attendees include:
- Greg Bourne CEO, WWF-Australia
- Tony Wood, General Manager, Public and Government Affairs, Origin Energy
- Suzanne Kerwan, Director ibm.com, Australia and New Zealand
- Hamish and Andy, Austereo
For bookings call Annette Brook on 03 9650 8800 or
Register online at: www.about.theage.com.au/earthhour
On the 29th March at 8pm, Melbourne will help to fight global warming by being part of Earth Hour 2008, when every major Australian capital city and over 20 others around the world will turn off city lights for one hour.
Earth Hour is part of a long term process to inspire people to make simple changes on a daily basis leading to a reduction in emissions of 5% over one year.
Your attendance at the following lead-up event will demonstrate corporate Melbourne's unified support for taking action against global warming.
This is a WWF fundraising event. All proceeds will go towards Earth Hour initiatives across the Melbourne industry sectors and the broader community.